1st Stage: Video Submission
2nd Stage: It will be a debate competition to be held on 25th January 2014 in Udaipur. More details regarding rules and format will be mailed to the qualifiers after the preliminary competition.
Prize Money for grand finale debate competition
Qualifying teams will get the opportunity to take part in the debate during the event in front of eminent judges.
1st Prize : 25,000 INR 2nd Prize : 8,000 INR
Best Video Submission for 1st round: 2,000 INR
Qualifying teams will be provided with travel reimbursements (Equivalent to tier 3 AC train ticket).
Rules for 1st Stage
1. Competition is open for MBA students only
2. Team size is 2; members have to be from the same institute.
3. Combination of 1st year and 2nd year is allowed
4. No individual can participate in more than one team
5. Once a team is registered, no change in the team composition will be entertained.
6. The video should contain two 1.5 minute sections. One section should feature one team-member speaking “for” the motion and the other should feature another team-member speaking “against” the motion
7. Email the link of your Youtube submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Last Date for submission is 8th January, 2014
9. Video entries of only teams that have registered will be considered
The best 4 teams will be called for the final round to be held in Udaipur on January 25th, 2014.
2. Click on the Vitt-Sangram Registration Tab and like our page
3. Click on the Google forms Link and register your team
4. Upload your 3-minute video on youtube.com and send the link to us at email@example.com
2nd Stage: The Debate
The aim of this competition is to give a platform to the finest combinations of thought and articulation in the country. This is the biggest competitive event under the Arth-Samvaad banner and would see some excellent performances from contestants belonging to the premier B-schools of the country.
The motion for the Debate Challenge is: “Policy Choice: Inflation Control or Economic Growth”. The motion has been decided keeping in mind one of the burning issues facing policy makers and industrialists alike in India today. Participants from premier B-schools would be screened through online rounds and the finalists would be invited to Udaipur to attend Arth-Samvaad 2014 and present their cases to win the grand prize!