Articles have to be written on any one of the following topics:
Bitcoin – what are the prospects? Will it be able to kill the fiat currencies?
BASEL III- how much of a change can it enforce on the system?
To participate in the contest, follow the steps below:
1. Register for the even through the link provided.
2. Send in your articles at firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th January 2014, 11:59 PM.
3. In the Email Subject line please mention, please follow the following:
“Your Name _Your Institute Name_ Article Title”
4. Send in your articles in .doc/.docx format with font size 12 (Times New Roman). Word limit 1200-1500 words.
5. Maximum two people can co-author/write an article.
6. Multiple Entries from same team/individuals are not allowed.
7. Name the file as Your Name_Article Title.
8. Provide references at the end of the article.
IMPORTANT: All the articles should be strictly original and free from any kind of plagiarism. Please do not send an article which is already published elsewhere; for example in another magazine or in any blog etc. The article, even if yours should not be active on any other URL on the web. Source should be cited wherever required.
Honors and Prizes:
1st Prize ; Rs.3,000 + Winner’s Certificate
2nd Prize: Rs.1,500 + Winner’s Certificate
• The list of Top Five Articles would also be announced apart from winning articles.
• Top article for each topic will be published in our quarterly finance magazine Arthaarth, which will be released on 25th January 2014 during our finance symposium.
• Article published in Arthaarth will be given acknowledgement email acknowledging the author’s effort. Author of the published articles will also be featured as an Arthaarth Author on our Facebook Page and other social media forums.